Our homes have always been important places, but the past year has brought even more focus within those walls. Working from home, online schooling, and staycations have forced us to learn to adapt and to respect the importance of a comfortable, healthy, and functional living space.
At Haller, our top priority is keeping you and your family healthy and safe. Here are some great places to start:
Tips for a healthy home
- Indoor Air Quality: Stop harmful germs from circulating in your home with the right tools. An Air Scrubber is specifically designed to eliminate these pollutants and improve your home’s indoor air quality.
- Touchless Plumbing: Faucets and toilets can be some of the dirtiest spots in the home, harboring more germs and mold than you care to think about. A state-of-the-art touchless faucet is a great upgrade, and you might consider installing a hygienic bidet toilet seat.
- Touchless Electric: Timed lights, motion sensor lighting, and smartphone-controlled lighting will keep your home well-lit without spreading germs. These upgrades can also help lower your electric bill!
- Water Treatment: It’s important to make sure that the water you drink and use to shower and clean is the best quality it can be. Haller offers a variety of water treatment products to keep your water clean, safe, and healthy.
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers: Whole-home humidifiers and dehumidifiers help prevent the buildup of harmful mold and bacteria around your home, so there’s less cleaning required to keep your space clean and healthy.
- Regular Maintenance: Regular system maintenance will ensure that your system is running at peak efficiency and circulating clean air throughout your home.