Effective: March 1, 2023
This Privacy Notice describes:
- the personal information we collect and how we use that information;
- the choices you have about how we communicate with you and what personal information you share;
- when we might disclose your personal information;
- how we retain and protect your personal information; and
- your privacy rights under applicable state privacy laws,.
This Privacy Notice applies to the provision of home services provided by Haller Enterprises, Inc. (“Haller Enterprises, Inc.,” “we” or “us”) and the Haller Enterprises, Inc. website and all related websites, applications, services, and tools where reference is made to this notice (collectively, “Services”), regardless of how you access the Services.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to Haller Enterprises, Inc.’s Affiliates or subsidiaries, or to other third parties who may provide personal information to or receive personal information from Haller Enterprises, Inc.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to personal information collected from employees, job applicants, or independent contractors located in California.
For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “Affiliate” means any individual, corporation, partnership, limited liability company, association, trust, unincorporated entity or other legal entity that directly, or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with such individual or entity. As used in this definition, “control” shall mean possession, directly or indirectly, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and policies (whether through ownership of securities or other ownership interests, by contract or otherwise).
Haller Enterprises, Inc., 212 Buckey Dr PO Box 375, Lilitz, PA 17543 is your data controller, and is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information under our privacy standards and applicable laws.
Personal Information Defined. “Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person, whether directly from that data, or from that data combined with other information that Haller Enterprises, Inc. has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
Changes to this Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting the amended terms on this site. We advise you to read it regularly. All material changes automatically take effect when posted and of the Effective Date at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. Material changes to our Privacy Notice will be announced via the Services, or to the email address specified in your account. Please note that your continued use of our Services will signify your acceptance of the changes to this Privacy Notice.
When you elect to use our Services and provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers in accordance with this Privacy Notice, and applicable legislation and regulations. Certain features of our Services may be used without registering for an account. We collect the following types of personal information:
Information You Provide to Us: We collect and store any information you provide to us, including but not limited to:
- When you fill out a form or register for an account: personal information that can identify you and authenticating information such as your name, telephone number, company name, email address, username, and password;
- When we verify you or your account: we may collect and process additional information (as permitted by law) to authenticate you or your account, or to verify the information we have collected;
- When you transact on our Services: such as content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in. We may also collect your financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) and billing information (such as billing address) if you are required to pay fees to us;
- When you interact with your account: other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account, such as updating the information in your account profile;
- When you contact us: information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Services or correspondence that is sent to us; and
- When you respond to surveys: information provided in survey responses that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Automatically Collect from Your Computer or Other Electronic Device: When you visit our website, use our Services and/or reply to other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access, including but not limited to:
- Information we collect from the devices you use when interacting with us or our Services: such as device ID or unique identifier (“UDID”), device type, ID for advertising, any unique device token;
- Computer and connection information: including, but not limited to, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the application or website, referring URL, IP address, your browsing history and standard web log information; and
- Information about your location: including precise geo-location information from your computer or mobile device if you have enabled this service. Keep in mind that most devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your device in the device’s settings’ menu.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized customer experience, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
You can control the use of certain cookies and similar tracking technologies at the individual browser or device level. If you reject cookies, you may still use our website and our Services, but your ability to use features or areas of our website and Services may be limited.
Some web browsers may give you the ability to enable a “do not track” setting. This setting sends a signal to the websites you visit while browsing the web. This “do not track” signal is different from disabling certain forms of tracking by declining cookies in your browser settings, as browsers with the “do not track” setting enabled may still accept cookies. Haller Enterprises, Inc. does not respond to web browser “do not track” signals at this time, but we will do so in the future as the technology, features, and functions become standardized. When we implement this technology, we will describe how we do so in this Privacy Notice.
Information We Collect from Other Sources: We collect and store information provided to us from other sources, including but not limited to:
- Information we obtain from our Affiliates and subsidiaries: we may receive personal information from our Affiliates and subsidiary business entities, consistent with the privacy and personal information processing policies and practices of those entities. For information on those policies and practices, please visit those the companies and review their privacy notices directly.
- Information we obtain from unaffiliated third parties: we may supplement the personal information we collect with additional information about you from third parties and add this to your account information. This information includes, but is not limited to: publicly available demographic data, publicly available contact data, credit check data from credit bureaus, and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
- Information we get from third party social networking or sign-in services: we may allow you to use social networking services, such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Twitter, that enable you to create your account, share information, or to connect your account with the respective social networking services. Those social networking services that enable you to access our Services may automatically give us access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.). You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social networking service and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to your personal information retained by the respective social networking service about you. By associating an account managed by a social networking service with your account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree that we may collect, use and retain the information provided by these social networking services in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
For more information on the other sources of personal information we receive, you may submit a request by following the instructions provided below.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Information Other Users May Provide Us About You. Other users must get your explicit consent before providing us with your information. If another user gives us information about you, such as when providing a referral, they must tell you about our collection, use, disclosure, and retention policies before giving us the information.
Categories of Personal Information Collected in the Past 12 Months: We have collected the following categories of personal information within the last 12-months:
- Personal Identifiers specific to you, including:
- First and last name
- Postal address
- Account name
- Email address
- Username or another online identifier
- IP address
- Personal financial information such as:
- Credit card number
- Debit card number
- Other payment information
- Commercial information, including records of:
- Personal property
- Products or services purchased or obtained
- Other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Internet or other similar network activity, including your interaction with our Services or advertisements
- Geolocation data, including your physical location
- Inferences drawn about you regarding your preferences or characteristics
In the course of providing our Services to you, Haller Enterprises, Inc. may collect certain personal information about you that may be considered sensitive. In the last 12 months we have collected the following categories of sensitive personal information:
- Government identifiers, such as:
- Driver’s license number
- Complete account access credentials, including:
- Usernames, account numbers, or card numbers with required access/security code, or password
- Precise geolocation
Haller Enterprises, Inc. limits the collection of personal information to what is adequate, relevant, and reasonably necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data is processed.
Use of Your Personal Information
You agree that we may use and retain your personal information (see above) for the following purposes:
To Provide, Improve, and Personalize our Services. Your personal information allows us to:
- provide you access to and use of our Services as well as access to your history, and other features we may provide;
- personalize, measure, and improve our Services and content;
- offer you site content that includes services that you may like;
- run a promotion, contest, survey, or other website feature;
- send information you agree to receive about topics that we think will be of interest to you, such as company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.;
- give you access to your transaction history, and other Service features;
- facilitate the processing of payment cards when you pay within our Services with a payment card or when we use a third-party payment provider to process your payment; and
- provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.
To Contact You About Your Account and Provide You Customer Service. We may contact you via any means through which you’ve provide us your information, including but not limited to email, telephone, SMS/text messages, direct message or postal mail, to:
- provide you Customer Support about your account, such as to troubleshoot problems, to collect fees or monies owed to us, or to get your opinion through surveys;
- send you legal, transactional or administrative communications;
- contact you, based on your communication preferences (where applicable), to obtain your feedback about our Services and the services of Haller Enterprises, Inc. providers for the purpose of targeted marketing activities, updates, and promotional offers, or for any other purposes as set forth in this Privacy Notice; and
- deliver targeted marketing and advertising, service updates, surveys and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
To Personalize our Advertising and Marketing. We use your personal information to personalize our advertising and marketing, including to:
- personalize, measure, and improve our marketing and advertising;
- send you offers, whether personalized or not, or to contact you (via email, telephone, SMS/text message, direct message or postal mail) with information regarding Services offered by us (if you have consented to this contact); and
- deliver targeted marketing and advertising, service updates and promotional offers.
Other Uses. We may use your personal information to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, in any other way we may describe at that time, and for any other purpose with your consent. We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those that are set out in this Privacy Notice.
Please keep in mind that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties, our service providers, or sub-processors for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our Services and functionalities. We may use other companies to deliver e-mail communications on our behalf or to place our advertisements on other websites. We are not responsible for any tracking technologies used by third parties unless specifically provided for in this Privacy Notice.
Storage and Transfer. When we collect personal information, we store that personal information in the United States. Accordingly, this also means that if we collect information from outside of the United States, we will transfer that information to the United States.
You have a choice about how we use personal information to communicate with you, to send you marketing information, provide you with personalized advertising, and whether you want to stay signed-in to your account.
Marketing Communications. Emails and other electronic communications Haller Enterprises, Inc. sends to you may contain code that enables Haller Enterprises, Inc. to track your usage of the communication, including whether the communication was opened and/or what links were followed (if any). Haller Enterprises, Inc. may combine this information with other information Haller Enterprises, Inc. has about you and Haller Enterprises, Inc. may use that information to improve our Services and/or provide customized communications to you. Keep in mind, we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your explicit consent. If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, follow the “Unsubscribe” link in the marketing communication you received or contact Customer Service
Geo-Location Information. When you use a computer or mobile device to access our Services, we may collect your precise geo-location information only if (a) “location services” for the device is enabled; and (b) the permissions on your device allow communication of this information. If you do not want us to collect your precise geo-location information, you may prohibit the sharing of this information, or you can opt out of sharing this information at any time by changing the relevant preferences and permissions on your device. If you elect not to share precise geo-location information with us, you may still access our website and Services, but your ability to use certain features may be significantly limited. Even if you do not provide us with consent to collect precise geo-location information from your computer or mobile device, we may use your IP address, or other geo-location information that you provide us with (such as when you input your city or zip code), to infer an approximation of your location when using certain features of the Services.
Staying Signed-In. In case you visit our Services from a shared device, we strongly recommend that you log off after each session. If you do not want the shared device to remember you and/or your credentials, you will need to remove cookies and/or the history of your device visits.
Access and Deletion
Account Settings. You can see, review, and change your personal information by logging into your account settings. If you want to close your account with us, please send us a request to Customer Service. We will process your request within a reasonable period of time and process your personal information in accordance with applicable laws.
We will honor your right to request access to, or modification or deletion of, your personal information. To make such a request, follow the instructions provided below. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may have the right or obligation to withhold that access or refuse to modify or erase your personal information under applicable laws or if it would cause the information to be incorrect. To contact us about access and to find out if any fees apply, please contact Customer Service.
Information Disclosed to Affiliated Companies. We may share or disclose personal information with our affiliated companies to:
- provide joint content and services such as registration, transactions, and customer support;
- offer you personalized advertising; and
- support decision making on products, websites, applications, services, tools, and communication.
Please note that affiliated companies will not directly send you marketing messages unless you have consented to receiving their communications. They will use your personal information in accordance with their respective privacy notices.
Information Disclosed to Service Providers and Other Third Parties. We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers and other third parties in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable legislation and regulations. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, which may or may not identify any individuals, without restriction. As further described herein, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your personal information with:
- third party financial institution partners (payment providers) who may offer financial products to you: for them to provide joint content and services (such as registration, transactions and customer support). These third-party financial institution partners will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- third party social networking and sign-on services: that enable you to access our Services with your login credentials, such as Facebook, Google, and Twitter;
- third party marketing partners: to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures; and
- other third-party partners: to fulfill the purpose for which you provided your personal information, or for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Information Disclosed to Law Enforcement and Other Parties in Connection with the Law. We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement and other parties in connection with the law, including:
- law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request regarding a criminal investigation, alleged or suspected illegal activity. We will only disclose information we deem relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, and/or IP address;
We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Change of Ownership. If we were to merge with or be acquired by another company, we may share information with them in accordance with applicable laws. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Privacy Notice with respect to your personal information. If your personal information will be used or disclosed for any purposes not covered in this Privacy Notice, you will receive prior notification of the use of your personal information for the new purposes.
Personal Information We’ve Disclosed for a Business Purpose: In the 12 months preceding the Effective Date of this Notice, we have disclosed to one or more third parties for a business purpose the categories of personal information and sensitive personal information described above. These are categories of personal information that identify, relate to, describe, are capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer. Haller Enterprises, Inc. discloses or shares this information only to its service providers, subsidiaries, and Affiliates.
We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract.
No Information Sold to Third Parties: Haller Enterprises, Inc. has not sold any personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household to third parties in the 12 months preceding the Effective Date of this Notice.
Other Important Information
Third Party Privacy Practices: This Privacy Notice addresses only the use and disclosure of personal information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, or if you are directed to a third-party website or application, their privacy policies and practices will apply. We can’t guarantee the privacy or security of your information once you provide it to a third party.
You may use social login (logging in from a social networking service) or regular sign-in each time you log into your account with us. If you use regular sign-in but a password has not been issued to you (because you registered through social login) you need to obtain a password through the password reset flow. When you use social login, the “keep me signed in” policies of the social network provider apply. We do not control those policies. For your safety we recommend that you:
- Don’t use social login if you are accessing our Services using a public or shared device; and
- Visit your social networking service provider site to learn about their sign in policies and your options.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. This section supplements the information contained in this Privacy Notice and applies to all visitors and users of the Services who reside in the United States. Visitors and users located within the United States may exercise the following rights free of charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You – The Right to Know, to Confirm, and Data Portability: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Disclosure of Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose: In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know and may request that we disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Right to Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected about you and retained, subject to certain exceptions set out below. On receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with other applicable laws, including but not limited to the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Right to Correct Inaccurate Information: You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal information about you that we have in our possession. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. You will then have the opportunity to direct us to correct the pieces of information which you believe are inaccurate.
We may deny your request to correct if we believe the updated information is incorrect or is being used for any fraudulent or deceptive purpose.
Right to Restrict Sensitive Personal Information Processing: You have the right to restrict our processing of your sensitive personal information. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will cease the processing of your sensitive personal information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you. Please note that we may continue to process your sensitive personal information for other purposes consistent with this Privacy Notice.
Right to Opt Out of the Processing and Sale of Your Personal Information:
You have the right to request that we refrain from processing your personal information for targeted advertising and sales. Once we receive your request, we will no longer use or process your personal information for the purpose of providing targeted advertising to you based on your activity and interests. We will also no longer sell (as that term is defined by relevant and applicable state law) your personal information to third parties for targeted advertising purposes.
Please note that Haller Enterprises, Inc. does not sell your personal information to third parties.
To opt-out of the processing, sale, or disclosure of your personal information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Do not process or sell my personal information.” And include your name and email address.
Right to Opt Out of Profiling: You have the right to opt out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects to you. Once we receive your request, we will no longer use or process your personal information for making decisions that produce a legal or similarly significant effect to you.
Please note that Haller Enterprises, Inc. does not use or process your personal information for making decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects to you.
Protection Against Discrimination:You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your state privacy rights. This means we cannot, among other things:
- Deny goods or services to you;
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate, or provide a different level or quality of services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
How to Exercise Your Rights: If you would like to exercise any of your rights as described in this Privacy Notice, please:email us at email@example.com or write to us at Haller Enterprises, Inc., Attn: Legal, 212 Buckey Dr PO Box 375, Lilitz, PA 17543.
Please note that you may only make a data access or data portability disclosure request twice within a 12-month period.
You may appeal a decision concerning your state privacy rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Haller Enterprises, Inc., Attn: Legal, 212 Buckey Dr PO Box 375, Lilitz, PA 17543.
Verifying Your Identity: If you choose to contact us directly by email, phone, or in writing, you will need to provide us with:
- Enough information to identify you (e.g., your full name, address and customer or matter reference number;
- Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driver’s license or passport or a recent utility bill); and
- A description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot very that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with your request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
Response Timing and Format: We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact email@example.com. We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through or to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Our website is a general audience website, and our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users in this age group. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, book any service appointments through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or Complaints
For questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, you can reach us in writing at Haller Enterprises, Inc., Attn: Legal, 212 Bucky Dr PO Box 375, Lilitz, PA 17543.
We will try to provide a prompt response to your inquiry. For any other questions or complaints please contact Customer Service.